SCORE estimator

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:21:12 -0700

Hi All,

I have just found that if I define more than one SCORE estimator cards,
only the first one will have
information in the output file. There is no warning or error messages
saying I can only have one
SCORE card defined. Is this the intended behaviour?

Also, if I use BEAMPART as one of the score quantities, do I get the
beam particle density in a
region, normalized by the volume of the region or stars generated by the
beam particle?
I am asking since the title in the output says "Beampart Star Denstiy
(STAR /cm^3 /one beam particle)

I am using the SCORE card for quick debugging/testing purposes since I
am not getting any
interactions from a 25 MeV proton beam incident on
Be-Ta-Al-VacGap-dUCX3
where
Be: Beryllium, Ta: Tantalum, VacGap: Vacuum Gap, and duC3Gr: depleted
Uranium Carbide/Gr mixture
compound,
in any regions defined by the above material.

Thank you and best wishes,
Mina