Re: setting cut off

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hamideh,

there are several errors in your geometry:

bodies "metal" and "vacguid" are not subtracted from "void", so there are
overlaps between regions "VAGUIDE", "METAL" and "VOID".
bodies "frontST" and "vacguid" are overlapping, so there in an overlap between
regions "VAGUIDE" and "FRST".

There may be more errors. Run the debugger to find out

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025