Re: EMF cut clarification

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:50:46 -0700

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the responses. Just to clarify my question,

1) If I set a production energy cut off of 1e-3 via [ EMFCUT, no SDUM, and WHAT(1)=1e-3 ], no electron will be produced
with total (rest mass + kinetic) energy below 1 MeV and no positrons will be produced with total energy below 1 MeV.

And

2) If I set a transport energy cut off of -1e-4, via [ EMFCUT, SDUM=TRANSPORT and WHAT(1)= -1e-4 ], electrons and
positrons will be transported down to a kinetic energy of 100 keV.

Correct?

Thank you and best wishes,
Mina