NET-CHRG estimator

From: Sanchez Parcerisa, Daniel <daniel.sanchezparcerisa_at_siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:41:02 +0200

Hello,

Could any of the developers build up a little bit on the new NET-CHRG estimator
 for USRBIN? What does it score exactly? Net charge of particles passing by?
Of particles who are created/stop at a different point? I would like
to use it to score the number of delta ray electrons created inside a detector
 volume (which will typically stop inside the same region, so I don't see
 a way of scoring them with USRBDX or the like), would that be a reasonable approach?

Thanks a lot,

Daniel Sanchez Parcerisa
Siemens AG
Healthcare Sector
Imaging & IT Division
H IM PT OP TI
mailto:daniel.sanchezparcerisa_at_siemens.com<blocked::mailto:daniel.sanchezparcerisa_at_siemens.com>