Fluka perspective, open problems and C.

From: luigi cossio <luigi_cossio_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:19:06 +0100 (BST)

Hi everybody,
I introduce myself: Luigi Cossio, PhD student at Udine University (Italy)
and INFN associate. I'm also member of the MAGIC collaboration and I'm using
Fluka (via Corsika) for the MC production of the experiment.

I am preparing a seminar about the MC production and I'm supposed not only
to illustrate the present state but also perspectives from a general point of view:
current lines of =0Adevelopment of the software, general mathematical problems under
investigation, computational optimization problems, open questions and similar,
provided it's not confidential informations of course.
A particularly important topic could be the reliability of hadron showers simulations,
with all the uncertainties related.

If anybody could send me some references about where to=0A find such informations,
it would be very useful. Thanks in advance,

Luigi Cossio