Energy Deposited by beam particles using usrbin

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:29:37 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am looking at the deposited energy distribution by beam particles via the USRBIN estimator.

USRBIN 10. ENERGY -78. 3.0 3.0 10.BPEDep

USRBIN -3. -3.0 -2.0 60. 60. 240.&

AUXSCORE USRBIN BEAMPART BPEDep

Will the units be in GeV/cm3/primary as is stated in the manual:
"5) Energy deposition will be expressed in GeV per cm3 per unit primary weight." ?

And if I wish to have the units in GeV/sec, I take into account the beam intensity
but which volume do I use to scale the results by? Will this be the volume as set
by the Cartesian limits in the USRBIN card definition?

Thanks,
Mina