Re: Getting a series of Fluka seeds

From: Howard Matis <hsmatis_at_lbl.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:48:30 -0700

Vittorio,

The problem with this solution is that now I split my jobs in 100 jobs
that last 24 hours. It is difficult to have flair spawn the batch jobs.

I wonder if it is possible to run a "dummy" job in fluka and then
collect the seeds. To match the way I am running my program, I need
400 seeds.

In other words, I would like to find a way to have Fluka generate lots
of seeds and then I would use them in my calculation.

Howard