conditional scoring with FLUSCW using a flag in input file

From: Sanchez Parcerisa, Daniel <daniel.sanchezparcerisa_at_siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:22:44 +0200

Hello,

I am using FLUSCW for some user-defined fluence scoring problem. I would like
to choose at run time between two possible modes of scoring using a flag in
the input file (in the same way that the source.f routine can be controlled by the WHASOU(i)
user variables, but I can't find a way to do it, since the WHASOU(i) variables aren't seen
from the FLUSCW routine (even including SOURCM commons).
Are there some user variables that can be read from the input file and passed on to FLUSCW?

Thank you very much

Daniel Sanchez Parcerisa
PARTNER Early Stage Researcher

Siemens AG