Re: PET Simulation

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Alzarough,

why do you think you need DETECTOR COMBINATION?
You can score photon coincidences with simple detectors.
Define as TRIGGER one or more regions where you expect one of the two photons to
deposit energy, and as DETECTOR other region(s), where you expect the second
photon to deposit energy.
Detector combinations, if they were implemented, would allow to set up
coincidences of coincidences. A very unusual feature, that I think unlikely you
would ever need.

Best regards,

Alberto