Re: Release of Fluka2011.2.7: respin of Fluka2011.2

From: Vassili Maroussov <Vassili.Maroussov_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:47:55 +0100

Dear Alfredo,

It would be very kind of FLUKA team to offer the option to download the
gfortran 4.5.x compatible x86_64 libraries. As it was correctly
mentioned, there is no other solution for users in a case if executable
should be compiled with user routines (which in their turn rely on 3rd
party libraries, etc.)

Best regards,

Vassili