How to set up a blackhole collimator and calculate thermal neutron cross section

From: <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:24:02 +0100

Dear Dr. Alberto Fasso' and all
Thanks Dr. Alberto Fasso' for the warmly concern and kindly help !
I still have some questions to consult you:
1) Following Dr. Alberto Fasso''s suggestion I try to set up a
"blackhole" collimator to eliminate the back scatter neutron to the detector.
As a practice I defined a pencile-like mono-direction neutron
source and scored the neutron fluence from the sample to balckhole using
"USRBDX" card to eliminate the scatter neutron=2C but still the calculated
neutron fluence of 0.5cm polyethe for 2.45MeV neutron is higher than the
incident one=2C which means that the scatter neutron does not eliminate. Is
my understanding right or how to set up a perfect collimation by means of
a "blackhole" collimator=2C thank you !
I have attatched my input file in the attatchment.
2) I want to calculate a shielding material's thermal neutron macro cross
section using FLUKA. If I define a mono-direction pencile-like source
whose energy is 0.0253eV and using "USRBDX" card to do the calculation
with blackhole collimator=2C is it right or what should I do to calculate a
material's macro cross section for thermal neutron using FLUKA
thanks !
Thanks in advance and any help will be appreciated !
Best regards
Z.F. Lee