Re: simulation 11-C

From: Mary Chin <mary.chin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 23:26:58 +0100

Dear Mehdi,

Units for the corresponding scoring card can be found in the respective
section (USRBIN, ...) of the manual. Particle codes are listed under the
section 'Particle codes' in the manual.

What is red color... 1) there's a colorbar on the right-hand side. You can
get the exact numbers by 2) clicking interactively in the A=11 Z=6 box
whilst still in the gnuplot window (that's what FLAIR opens up for us when
we ask for plots), the values will be displayed in the status line at the
plot; 3) looking at the ascii file *_sum.lis or *_tab.lis.

:) mary