Re: magnetic field

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:54:41 +0100

Hallo

actually you cannot avoid getting a bit familiar with Fortran programming,
customizing the magfld.f user routine and compiling and linking it into
your own executable (looking in the manual and profiting from the quite
helpful Flair interface). Then you will put a MGNFIELD card in your input
and will activate the magnetic field in the concerned regions through the
respective ASSIGNMAT cards

Good luck

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti