Re: Origin of neutron production

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:28:47 +0100

Hi Kristian,

in the output you can get the photon star density on a region basis, where
'photon star' means photon nuclear interaction (from which neutrons may be
generated). This is achievable through the SCORE card with PHOTON in one
of the WHATs(1-4). But (photon) star density can be scored - on a region
basis or on a cartesian/cylindrical mesh - also with USRBIN, with
WHAT(1)<9. And with USRBIN, WHAT(1)>9, you can in addition get
spatial distribution of neutron fluence

Hope this helps

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti