Primary Particle generation by Region

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:16:04 -0600

Dear Fluka experts,

I am interested in generating primary particles from a specific region
already defined in the .inp file. As of now I just define coordinates
and directional cosines using a function in source.f. However, I wish
to increase the complexity of the geometry, and would like to use this
routine on demand for any future models.

An example would be to make a complex geometry radiate gammas
isotropically, where primaries may start at any depth within the region.

All I need is a starting point to do this.

Thank you,

Nicholas Bolibruch
Canadian Light Source Inc.