Re: Zn-66

From: sarchia <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:44:41 +0100

Il 13/02/2012 07:00, mojdeh najm ha scritto:
> Dear all
> I want to introduce one of natural isotopes zinc. The isotope is Zn-66
> with the 28% abundance. How can I do using material card?
> Best regards

Hi,

with the MATERIAL card you can introduce the isotope you are interested
in, specifying atomic number, mass number and the other relevant
parameters requested by the card definition. Then you can use the
COMPOUND card to define, isotope by isotope, the composition of the
natural isotope with the respective isotopic abundances.
I hope it will answer your question,

Lucia