Re: peaks in the pulse height spectrum

From: Mary Chin <mary.chin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:37:23 +0100

Dear Weihua,

Indeed you are not the first to encounter this application. It is best to
hear direct from the horse's mouth, Sofia and others.

Given your input file without any user routines, however, you WILL get
those peaks. The cause of those peaks is neither a guess nor a secret. You
can see it yourself via ENTRY ENDRAW in mgrdaw -- when you run the input
file you provided you WILL see recoil kerma causing exactly those peaks.
There is no ambiguity here.

:)