Re: Understanding EMF-CUT and residual dose rate

From: <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, thank you Alberto.

I think I understand now.

The default thresholds for e+/e- and gammas are "generated" depending on
various settings and not known a priori. One can find out what they are by
doing a short run and checking Ecut, Pcut, Ae, and Ap.

And anyone interested in residual dose rates must set both transport and
production cut-off energies.

Best wishes,
Mina