Re: question about the energy deposition and the absorbtion.

From: Anna Ferrari <a.ferrari_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 01:40:08 +0200

Hallo Lee,

first, your b) question: yes, the energy deposition (ENERGY) is expressed in
GeV/cm3 per unit primary weight and absorbed doses (DOSE) are expressed in
GeV/g per unit primary weight (see on the manual the note 5 of the USRBIN card
description).

I gave a rapid look at your input. I think you don't need AUXSCORE in your
last two USRBIN card: apparently you don't want to filter any particular
contribution (you put in both cases the default value what(2)=ALL-PART in the
continuation card) and in addition in the second case sdum=AMB74 dose not make
sense (sdum=AMB74 can be used only with dose equivalent (DOSE-EQ) scoring, to
select the set of conversion coefficients that give H*(10) from ICRP74 and
Pelliccioni data).

Hope it helps,
Regards,

Anna