Re: low neutron

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 15:09:18 +0430

Dear Ms.Anna
I set New DEFA with other correction as you told , I tried to decrease the
threshold for electron and photon. please see that and tell me is that
right or does it need extra correction?
In the other hand, I have a question about low-neut card ; you told me
previous setting was wrong in what(1), that means I should select group 72
instead of 260, what 's the reason?
Meanwhile I set Em-cascade without using any extra card in a separate input
file but I got wrong data.
I attached both files for each default. I appreciate you for your helpful
points in advanced.
Regards
Mojdeh