RE: FLUKA installation

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:01:51 -0700

Hi Leila,

The message in the screen shot suggests that you don't have write permission to that folder (?).
As a superuser (type 'su' in the terminal and when prompted give your password) you can allow to
write to a folder by typing in the terminal
'chmod a+w local' (from one level up in the directory tree). Alternatively
you can save the fluka tar to a different location and then move it to 'local'
as a superuser or using the sudo command.=20

Mario