Re: USERWEIG card

From: Mary Chin <mary.chin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:24:59 +0200

Dear Mohammad,

For DOSE-EQ please:
- use fluscw.f (attached) instead of comscw.f, and recompile;
- move the WHAT(6) in your USERWEIG to WHAT(3).

The problem in your simulation is because comscw was never called. USRBIN
WHAT(2)=ENERGY calls comscw, whereas WHAT(2)=DOSE-EQ calls fluscw. The
explanation is that dose equivalent is a fluence-like estimator. Being
'dose equivalent', no physical energy deposition is mandatory e.g. dose
equivalent in tissue can be estimated even without any tissue present, and
can be estimated even in vacuum.

> I used AUXSCORE card to filter the dose equivalent for neutron
* Neutron filtering is already taken care of by J0TRCK.NE.8 as given by
Vasilis.

:) mary