Length limit of strings on a line in free format

From: walker <wdx456_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 21:18:23 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts,

As we know, in FLUKA fixed format input, there are strict alignment rules, while in free format input, different items are separated by separators like blanks.
Then, is there any limit of length of characters on a line in free format? For example, I've a region whose description string contains 200 characters. Need I write the string on several lines?

Sincerely
Walker