Re: fluka/flair anomaly

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:00:49 -0700

Dear Vasilis and Sebastian,

Thank you for the explanations and thanks for the fix Vasilis.
It now makes more sense at to what actually happened.
It is not that flair or fluka changed the fields (whats) or the SCORE card in my input card but that all cards after the
"three" STOP cards were ignored (in my case, only the SCORE) card. So fluka inserted its own SCORE card with the
default fields (whats).

Cheers,
Mina