Re: energy deposition on the target graphene&stainles steel

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 06:26:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ertan,

when calculating (or measuring) energy deposition in thin layers of
materials, it is essential to ensure electronic equilibrium.
How to do that with FLUKA is explained in a lecture which was given
at the first Advanced Course in Eiriceira (Portugal):
www.fluka.org/free_download/course/portugal2010/Lectures/AdvancedSettings2010.pdf

Read carefully slides 7-12.

Kind regards,

Alberto