RE: need FLUKA help

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:59:29 +0000

Hi Vahan,

Thank you for your reply. I need more help from you. In your input file you are using USRTRACK detector for different regions
but using volume=3D1 for all is it ok?

Secondly, you are using USRBDX detector for different regions and using area for each. For target, the area is 1134.44 and it is ok.
But for Concerete and Irbox the area is 960000 and 60000 respectively, and it is too big from one I am calculating.
Can you please guide me how you have calculated thi=
s area?

Best regards,

Zafar