problim in compiling and executing writect.f

From: Najem M Mr (PG/R - Physics) <m.najem_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 14:36:52 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I tried to compile writect.f (an exercise from the 1st FLUKA advance course) on my desktop at University of Surrey, UK by typing this command in the terminal:
$FLUPRO/flutil/fff writect.f

but I got this message: /opt/fluka/flutil/fff: 118: [[: not found

And when I compiled it using FLAIR, it gave me a massage: "All selected files complied ok". However when I tried to build it. I got this message: "Error linking executable writect". (I attached the PrtScn image)

Could you tell me why this happen and how I can fix it .
Not: I typed echo $FLUFOR on the terminal and I got this "gfortran".

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

---
Maan Najem
---
Medical Physics PhD Student
Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences
University of Surrey
Guildford
Surrey
GU2 7XH