Re: Entering to the world of FLUKA

From: sarchia <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:40:51 +0200

Hi,

maybe it could be very helpful to have a look at the lecture give in one
of the past FLUKA courses, about the scoring, linked below.

https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/jlab2012/Lectures/07_Scoring_0412.pdf

If something is not clear or you need more details don't hesitate to ask!
Good work,

Lucia