RE: Questions about output file userdump (collision tape).

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:40:47 +0000

Dear Rogerio,

In FLUKA individual interactions which results in very low energy transfer to matter are treated using an averaged continuous energy
loss approach along the particle track (ionization losses for charged particles for example)
. Other interactions are leading to significant energy transfer are treated individually, it is why you have to values reflecting
the two transport approaches in the USERDUMP output file=20
Hoping this help
Joachim