activation by electrons/photons

From: Veronika Olčovcová <olsov_at_fzu.cz>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 12:52:31 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to learn to simulate activation of materials. In my example I
have a 100MeV electron beam impinging on a steel cylinder.
I have run 7.5e8 primaries, with weight of 1.8e9, but all I get is an empty
data set. I have tried to change the source energy into 50GeV, but with the
same negative result, so I guess I miss some important point in the problem
definition. Could you please help me? Or give me a reference where I can
find the answer?

Thanks a lot,

Veronika