Re: Activation and dose rate in concrete in 40 years.

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:24:57 -0700

Regardless of whether you can set it up or not, I don't think that the fine
structure of the irradiation matters too much for long cool-down times.
You could probably account for the duty cycles as an average power, for instance,
if a 4 kW beam is ON 6 h per day, just use a 1 kW beam which is ON 24 h a day.=20