Re: quantum efficiency for scintillator in addition to decay time

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:10:42 +0200

Dear Ertan

Please have a look at Chapter 12} in the Manual. Unlike for other physical
processes, the user has to provide a significant amount of information
via input cards and user routines, e.g. on material properties, light
yield etc. Sub-chapter 12.2.4} also gives an example for scinillation
light.

Furthermore, please see flukapro/(OPPHST) for variables available, e.g.
within mgdraw, including AGOPPH for the age of the photon.

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Roesler
CERN, DGS-RP