RE: single scattering in one material using MULSOPT

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:18:13 +0000

Hi Sabina,
to activate the single scattering, you have to use the sdum GLOBAL or (GLOBEMF/GLOBHAD)
simply set WHAT(4)=3D1.0 to activate close to the boundaries and WHAT(5)=1.0
to activate for small steps < Moliere theory. Unfortunately it will be
activated for all materials and all region boundaries.

Cheers
Vasilis