Re: How to setup multiple runs in two separate directories?

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:46:25 -0700

I tried the following and it worked. The processed files end up in the perspective directories as well. Then one has
the choice of making individualized plots in a flair project under each subdirectory or make them all in the Master
flair project.

Makes things more manageable and less error-prone when the "basics" of the setup are common for two or more cases. So
that if changes need to be made to the "basics", the changes can be made in the Master flair file and not in each of the
flair projects for each case.

Cheers,
Mina