More problems with geometry

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 00:20:40 -0700 (MST)

I am having more problems with the 'QUA' error message in the geometry
debugger. The message is
   Abort called from FLKAGG reason CONCAVE-2!=QUA Run stopped!
   STOP CONCAVE-2!=QUA
>From previous correspondence, I made sure the coordinates in the
debugging grid were not an issue.

I can get rid of the message if I remove the ARB body. But I need it. In
fact, after I can get this case to run, I will use another .inp file that
has lots of ARBs which have been debugged through this mailing list, and
which work as they should. I tested that file, and Fluka simply hangs
after ~30 sec. Something has been broken in the geometry code.

Thank you,
Joe Comfort