clarification of BEAMPART LET output

From: REDDELL, BRANDON D. (JSC-EV511) <brandon.d.reddell_at_nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:50:15 -0600

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have a question when using USRYIELD to get LET for BEAMPART only (particle id=210). The output gives a nice LET distribution. I'm confused on what exactly is included in this double differential, can someone tell me what below item is included in the output?

1) Only primary beam particles (does not include any elastic or inelastic ions of the same Z and A as the beam)

2) Or all particles with the same Z and A as beam (which includes primary and secondary elastic or inelastic ions of the same type as beam)

3) Or something different

If it is option 3, please elaborate!

Your clarification is much appreciated,

Brandon