Re: nuclear data and RESNUCLE

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:29:51 +0100 (CET)

Dear Zijia Zhao

Elements that are not in the FLUKA neutron database can be added, if there
is the corresponding data set in the ENDF or JENDL compilations. Please
let us now which isotopes you need, we will try to add them in a next
respin, if possible.

For what concerns your second question, well the nuclides that did not
react are those that you defined through the material and assignmat cards.
Maybe I miss something but I see no reason to score them.

Regards
Paola