Two spherical sources

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 07:31:36 -0600

You need to subscribe to fluka discuss at
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=mailinglist&mm2=6 , once you reply to the
confirmation email you should be subscribed.

However, I will CC this conversation to the mailing list.

You cannot describe two spherical sources using Flair, or Fluka without
using a customized SOURCE.f routine.

--
Nicholas Bolibruch
Canadian Light Source Inc. <http://www.lightsource.ca/>