Re: Something wrong with Diffusion coefficient of OPT-PROP ?

From: vahan petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 02:13:41 +0400

Hi, I have similar question about OPT-PROD card too and want to ask
together with this one.

I am little confused about WHAT(2) ( "fraction") parameter of
OPT-PROD( sdum SCINT-WV ).
How can one calculate (or know ) value of WHAT(2) "fraction of deposited energy going into
i-th scin. photon emission" parameter of OPT-PROD card (with sdum SCINT-WV )?

I supposed formula Luminosity[ph/ev]*Energy(peak emission)[ev], am I right?
Thanks!