Low energy neutron dose equivalent

From: Ehsan Salimi <salimi.ehsan_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:47:53 +0330 (IRST)

Dear FLUKA experts,

In my problem, a 3 GeV electron beam interacts with residual gases in vacuum chamber and produces neutron via photo-nuclear
interaction. In the article by M.Pellicioni "Radiation Protection Dosimetry Vol. 88, No. 4, pp. 279297 (2000)" has been written "
in the case of neutron interactions at energies below 19.6 MeV, the quality factors applied to the energy depositions computed by
using kerma factors".
To calculate neutron dose equivalent, Please explain how the values of the quality factor can be assigned for neutrons in this range
of energy?
How can I calculate dose equivalent of all neutrons in different energy ranges?Should I separate neutrons with energy below 20 MeV
from others?

Thanks in advance,
Ehsan Salimi