Re: set diffusion coefficient with Cherenkov photon production ON

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:34 +0100

Dear Zhiqiu Li

the diffusion coefficient input through the card [see next thread for the
answer to your question concerning its meaning and value] applies to the
central angular frequency - as indicated in the manual - and is then
scaled over the frequency range by FLUKA assuming proportionality with the
frequency 4th power as expected from theory. Conversely, your dffcff user
routine returns a constant value for every frequency. That's why the two
photon spectra differ.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti