Re: specific activity

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:05:34 -0800

Dear Alberto,

Your explanation is what I suspected but wanted to make sure.

You are right that I need to document the number for WHAT(6) for interpreting the results.
That is the reason, I wrote the normalization as (volume * density/1000) - which is what I will enter for WHAT(6) -
instead of just a number for mass. I will add a comment as well.

Thank you for the explanation.
Mina