Scintillator USRBDX Plot isn't seem Realistic? need an advice...

From: vahan petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:46:45 +0400

Hi

I try to get OPTICAL light output vs. angle when electron beam hits
scintillator. I get strange results. I get optical photons only on ONE
energy that corresponds to the green light!
It shouldn't be so strict, ie. only one line, there should be photons
with other energies also and peak on that energy.
Can you take a look if you have time? (what I may miss or did wrong)

I am attaching my files
Cheers

Yag_plot01.png
(image/png attachment: Yag_plot01.png)