Re: Can I define optical property for a wide wavelength range ?

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:52:19 +0100

Dear Zhiqiu Li,

I do not fully understand your remark claiming the limitation to a linear
dependence of the refraction index on wavelength, since three orders
of derivative (and not the first only) can be input.

Anyway, the user routine Rfrndx.f (see in the manual) is exactly designed
to allow you to give the refraction index RFRNDX as a function of the
actual wavelength WVLNGT [cm], implementing in principle any curve.

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI