Re: Usryield unit

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:44:20 +0100

Dear Julie

the cross section is already given in mb (as written in the output file).
Note that plain double-differential cross section (default USRYIELD
choice you are asking for) is just plain double-differential yield
(recommended choice) multiplied by the inelastic cross section of the beam
particle (meaning the particle identity and energy specified in the BEAM
card) for the requested material. This makes sense only in case of a
thin target where no reinteraction and beam energy degradation take
place.

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti