What does "geogmg" function called in gcrtools/atmloc_2011.f ?

From: Pierre-Simon MANGEARD <psmangeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:42:58 +0700

Dear all,

I want to run a simulation of cosmic shower in the atmosphere.
I plan to use the code available in the gcrtools repository.
The routine atmloc_2011.f allows to create geometry input file according to
the location on earth.

In the atmloc_2011.f file, i can see that the function geogmg is called a
couple of times.
Does anybody know what this function does exactly and/or where can i find
the code of this function?
  I could only find a link to a library /user/local/fluka/libflukahp.a ...

Thank you in advance

regards,

Dr. Pierre-Simon Mangeard

Space Physics and Energetic Particles Research
Department Of Physics
Faculty of Sciences
Mahidol University
Bangkok, Thailand