Flair 1.1 Tarball Builds

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:29:28 -0600

Hello everyone, I don't know if anyone else came across this problem.

  I usually use the tarball builds of Flair so I'm not using root user
permissions on workstations here, and has generally never been a problem
until now.

I modified the geoviewer makefile to have a custom DESTDIR variable so I
could install the geoviewer to the Flair install in my user directory.
Flair doesn't show any errors going through the make process. However,
when I go to run Flair, despite geoviewer.so being installed to the
directory, I get the following error:

Warning: Geometry Viewer not found
Error: /home/myusername/Applications/Fluka/flair-1.1/geoviewer.so:
undefined symbol: Tcl_Eval

I have Tcl 8.5 currently, and the deb files worked just fine, geoviewer was
found and no errors raised.
Flair 1.0.1 was also working prior to me attempting the 1.1 install.

Nicholas Bolibruch