"ignoring input and appending output to nohup"

From: Jakub Ośko <kuba.osko_at_cyf.gov.pl>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:25:59 +0200

Dear Fluka users,

I reinstalled Oracle VM VirtualBox and created new Flupix machine in my
computer and after it I can't run any calculation. Flair works, I can
write input and save project but when I run it, it stops and there is
only a message:

Cmd: /usr/bin/nohup /usr/local/fluka/flutil/rfluka -M 5 NAME
/usr/bin/nohup: ignoring input and appending output to 'nohup.out'

Even Flair projects which were ok before don't work now.
Do you know what can be the reason?

Regards
Jakub Osko