Re: [Fwd: Muon elastic scattering events]

From: Vittorio Boccone <Vittorio.Boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:47:36 +0000

Dear Andrey,
  I'm looking at your problem.

In elastic collisions, there is no secondary generated unless there
is a recoiling atom. So calling USDRAW you will look for secondaries
in lead generated by muon elastic interactions, while from what I
understand you want to see all the elastic interaction in general.
Am I right?

I would suggest you to take back the default mgdraw and modify it to
track all the muons and instead and do a bit of post processing looking
for track variation.

Best regards
V.

--
Dr. Vittorio Boccone - University of Geneva
o Address: