Re: fluka old release

From: Vittorio Boccone <Vittorio.Boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 10:46:41 +0000

Dear Márcio,
  typically is not a good thing to run the older releases as the different
respins address only bug corrections but not new features.
The description of the affected bugs are always reported in the Release Note.

If you think that your simulations were too heavily affected by the
respin to be justified by one of the bug-fixes applied, please
contact us and try to describe the problem you encounter in details.

I understand from the previous mail that the problem is linked to the
cross-compatibility with Corsika.
Apparently Corsika_64 does not recognise the Fluka gfortran installation.

Can you try to use the g77 version for both while we try to fix the problem
with the Corsika people?

Best regards
Vittorio